Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trust Challenge

This week's staff meeting regarding trust seemed to suit the situation if you know what I mean.. The challenge this week is to go out of your way to have faith in someone this week whether on staff, a friend, or someone else. This should be a practice for everything in life! Not to say that you should let you guard down completely, but especially those you work with - they may surprise you.

It's funny to think, there are some student assistants that I trust more than others to get things done, to the point I may save a project for a couple days until that student is in the office. Well I stepped out of the comfort zone. I gave the student assistant today one of the tasks that I hold on to and to my surprise it was done efficiently and quickly (and right for that matter!) You don't need to trust the person with your life but start with something small and build up that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment