Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Announcement

I don't know how many of you have thought any more about what I announced in staff meeting tonight but I will tell you it is very much bittersweet for me. I have come to love this job and I am deeply attached to everyone of you (regardless of whether or not you think so!). I've dreaded telling you all since I found out partly because I hate feeling like I am giving up on you all. But like I mentioned to I want to finish the semester strong with all of you and I hope you will do the same for me in return. It's been an amazing 4 yrs in Residence Life, and it has taught me so much... You have all taught me so much both about myself and about others..
I will do my best but I cannot promise I won't cry at Black and Gold!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment